- New in the NUK range – NUK Temperature Control to help parents achieve the optimum temperature for more safety when feeding their baby
- Temperature of the contents of the bottle makes it change colour, if the feed is too hot, the normally blue indicator will turn white
- Particularly soft silicone teat, right for the jaw
- Made of high-quality polypropylene (PP), BPA-free
2x First Choice+ 150ml Bottle Silicone Teat, 0-6 months, small hole (thin liquids like tea and breastmilk)
2x First Choice+ 300ml Bottle Silicone Teat, 0-6 months, medium hole (formula)
1x Orthodontic Soother
1x Bottle Brush 2-in-1
NUK First Choice+ baby bottle with temperature control, right for the jaw, 150ml, 0-6 months
NUK First Choice+ baby bottle with temperature control, right for the jaw, 300ml, 0-6 months
Relaxed and safe feeding thanks to NUK Temperature Control
When babies are hungry, a feed should never be too hot or too cold. For this reason, mums and dads check the drinking temperature before every feed. Knowing exactly when the right temperature is reached can be a challenge. That’s why NUK First Choice+ baby bottles with Temperature Control function was developed.
This is a function that has not yet existed in this form before. To help from feeding the contents of the bottle too hot to your baby, NUK First Choice+ baby bottles now feature the new NUK Temperature Control Indicator. It looks like a thermometer, is located within the graduation marks and the temperature of the contents of the bottle makes it change colour. The function will help parents to achieve the optimum temperature when feeding their baby.
If the feed is too hot, the normally blue indicator will turn white. Ideally, the feed for feeding should be body temperature (37°C) and corresponds to the blue tone on the display. The new Temperature Control function is integrated in NUK First Choice+ bottles made of polypropylene. Licensed editions are excluded (Disney and Rose and Blue Collections).
Important: NUK Temperature Control is intended as an additional check. Therefore, the temperature should still be checked manually before actual feeding. To check the feed, it is suitable to put a few drops on the inside of the wrist.
The most natural teat for your baby
For many years, NUK First Choice has been the first choice for bottle feeding for healthy jaw development and smooth drinking sensation.
Natural and shaped correctly for the jaw
The special NUK Shape leaves your baby´s tongue and jaw enough room for natural sucking movements.
With its new soft zone, the silicone baglet is a better fit against the roof of your baby´s mouth – giving a natural feeling while drinking.
The NUK Anti-Colic Air System ensures a natural flow to help your baby drink without swallowing air.
Due to its particularly natural shape, the NUK teat is accepted well by babies. This means that it is specially suited for combination feeding.
Baby bottle made of high quality Polypropylene (PP):
- Practical NUK Temperature Control indicator that changes colour from blue (cool) to white (too hot)
- Free from harmful substances and odourless – BPA-free
- Easy to fill and clean – extra-wide bottle neck
- Safe grip and stable – through slightly contoured shape of bottle with wide base
- Unlimited combinations – with all NUK First Choice products