- Fluttering butterflies will captivate baby as this ball is spun, while a melodic tinkling adds to the animation.
- Introduce your child to the toy and let him or her explore it – discovering the sounds and features. If necessary, assist in spinning the moon and stars ball to let him or her hear the full chiming effect.
- Encourage lots of spinning, shaking and rolling plus any move from your baby to follow the ball.
- Talk about the sounds you are hearing and praise any independent play.
- Initiate reciprocal rolling games between you and your baby – exaggerating praise and applause for any small achievement made.