- Soothe baby’s teething stage with these supple, textured shapes. The lemon and lime ring to which they are attached also rattles, bringing amusement and joy during this somewhat difficult time.
- Introduce your child to the toy but encourage your infant to explore the rattle independently whether with hands, or mouth
- Don’t worry if the rattle gravitates towards your infant’s mouth as it was designed with teething in mind and is a completely safe teething aid.
- Support your child to grip and grasp the handles of the rattle
- Show your little one how to shake the rattle to hear the noise
- Praise independent play with lots of encouraging language.