Designed in conjunction with breastfeeding experts, the revolutionary Closer to Nature easi-vent teat mimics the natural flex, movement and softness of a mum’s breast, to make switching between breast and bottle easier than ever before. The unique shape encourages your baby’s natural feeding action so that switching between breast and bottle becomes second nature. The bottles have been designed to be held in the most natural positions during feeding and can be held in 3 ways to make feeding comfortable for everyone: cradles comfortably in the hand, gripped in the same way as a traditional wide neck bottle, held from the base; Teat designed to mimic the natural flex and feel of a mum’s breast Super-sensitive anti-colic valve Soft natural feel silicone teat Easy hold bottle with a slow flow teat BPA free for total reassurance
- Flex and Stretch Ripples – Flex and stretch ripples allow the Closer to Nature teat to mimic the natural flex and movement of mum’s breast.
- Soft Silicone Teat – The soft silicone teat feels closer to skin and gently elongates and flexes during feeding to mimic a natural breastfeeding action.
- Breast Like Shape – The breast like shape of the Closer to Nature teat allows baby to latch on easily and further supports the transition between bottle and breast.
- Super Sensitive Easi-Vent Valve – The super sensitive Easi-Vent valve gives superior venting for easy feeding and less risk of baby taking in air.
- Compact Shape – Designed to be held in the most natural position during feeding, the compact shape of Closer to Nature bottles allows baby to be closer to you.
- BPA Free – For total reassurance, all of our products are free from Bisphenol A (BPA).